Monday 8 June 2015

Adventures in Avon

Hey everyone!!

Sorry about last week's email! This one is on time!

I hope everyone has a great week! My week was fabulous!

Last P-day we went to a trampoline park. It was super fun! Most of our zone went, and it was so cool! I've never seen anything like it!

On Tuesday night we went on exchanges with the Glastonbury sisters and it was so cool. I really like going on exchanges and learning from the other sisters in the Zone. We also went on exchanges with the Ellington sisters on Friday. It was so great. But I also love being back with my own companion, and in my own area. I really know that we're with our specific companions in our specific areas for a reason. Sister Hansen is just AWESOME!

On Wednesday we went to the temple with the Packards, and had our last MLC with them. It was really emotional. They bore their testimonies and it was beautiful! I love them! They also prepared us for our new mission president, President Miller. We're all excited to be here with him and Sister Miller, and we know that we're in the mission at this time for a reason.

With the Packards!

Later on in the week, we went to the baptism of an 8 year old in the ward. There were so many people there! One of our investigators came, because she's friends with the family of the little girl who got baptised. She was talking to someone afterwards and she said "I am very active in my own church, and we have activities and things just like the ones you have at your church, but whenever I'm here, I just feel different. There's a difference here."
It was really amazing that she noticed the feeling of the spirit there :)

Sorry this is so short. This week was really amazing. I hope you all have a great week!

I love you all!

Love,
Sister Rebekah Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment