Monday 28 September 2015

End of another transfer ...

Hey everyone!

So this week was beyond awesome!

First of all, last Monday we had a Zone P-Day and we made tie-dye shirts!! Mine didn't turn out that great, but I still wear it, and it was SUPER fun! It was Zion building for sure!

On Tuesday we met with Hannah! We went out for dinner with her and we discussed what's holding her back from baptism. It was really sweet. She basically bore her testimony to us. She said "I KNOW I want to be baptised into this church. I've been to other churches and I don't feel the same. I don't feel the spirit there like I do in this church, so I KNOW I want to be baptised". But she did say that there's a few things holding her back so we're working on that. WE LOVE THAT GIRL!

Two of my favourite children, Elijah and Isabella!

Later that day we went on exchanges with the Glastonbury Sisters! It was really fun. Sister Meireles came to Avon with me. We had a great exchange on Wednesday and then when we exchanged back, we all went out to dinner together. It was really nice :) They're so sweet!

On exchanges!
This is how missionaries park ...
On Thursday we helped out one of our members with her Family history. The Caputos and Lee from Greenfield came to help her out too! It was so amazing to see them! They're hilarious! I love them! Also, they are SO good at Family history. We all know I fail at it, but they helped Sister Wolff a lot!

The Caputos and Lee

On Friday we got T-Texts!! I'm staying here in Avon with Sister Egan for another transfer! We're so pumped! I'll be here for 6 months! CRAZY! I honestly feel like i just got here! I can't believe it's been 4 and a half months already!

On Saturday we went to an event with the Canton Elders and people from their ward. The Portable Visitors Center Sisters were there too and we had a Book of Mormon display. We got to talk to a bunch of people about the Book of Mormon and the Temple. It was awesome! We have another event like that coming up in our own area on Saturday! We're super excited about it! :D

Portable Visitors Centre!


Avon Sisters and the Canton Elders


This week is going to be great! :D

I love you all! Have an amazing week!

Love,
Sister Rebekah Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment